I wouldn't mind seeing Ford Jr win just because I am so sick of seeing Corker on tv all the time.Sometimes I get the feeling that i'd trust Ford more anyways.
Which of these two have told the truth?
Both sling a lot of mud at each other. Is either believeable?
Or public office material? Looks like a heck of a race building with two. No one should vote for in my opinion.
Neither seem worthy to hold office.
If you believe any of what the other says about them. Which one would you want in office? If either?
Kinda makes me feel sorry for those in Tn. Either choice here seems wrong... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
I wouldn't mind seeing Ford Jr win just because I am so sick of seeing Corker on tv all the time.Sometimes I get the feeling that i'd trust Ford more anyways.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
To get a measure of Ford, just look at his uncle.
He's from Memphis, the most crooked area in Tennessee. Very comparable to New Orleans.
Ford runs campaign ads filmed in a church. He closes with a cross visible over his shoulder. I guess it is fine for a democrat to do that, but let a republican try to get away with it.
They're both crooks, but I wouldn't vote for Ford. Even if he gave me a case of pork rinds and a hand job.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
They're both crooks, but I wouldn't vote for Ford. Even if he gave me a case of pork rinds and a hand job.
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
He has a very eloquent way of saying things doesn't he? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks